Header Ads

Header ADS

Structure of speech presentation

Md. Nasir Uddin

Starting Speech:-  

Dear audience, here presence your excellency invited guest ,venerable teachers, respectable seniors and my wonderful faints/friends a very  good morning/afternoon/evening . I am ………………………..Really it’s a very beautiful morning/afternoon/evening here , isn’t it?. How are you all?. Alhamdulillah. Well, to be honest , I am really grateful to my almighty Allah for being such wonder moment with such a beautiful people  and for being able to say something about ……………………………………………..before you. Well………………………………….


Honourable Managing Director , Deputy Managing Director , Course Co-ordinator,  Course Consultant, Dear friends. Ladies and gentlemen. This is …………………………….How are you. I am really thrilled to be here today and very much excited to join you in this splendid program. I have been called to the dais to express my views about …………………………………………………..But I am sorry to say that I possess very little knowledge about ………………………………………..However, I will try my best to share my personal views about this with you. Well………………………………..


Dear friends, good morning/afternoon/evening. How are you. Alhamdulillah. well, this is/ I am ……………………….before you. I am really privileged to deliver my speech before you. Truly speaking ,I am not a good speaker in English. Please pardon me for my shortcomings . Anyway, today, we are talking about…………………….. Concluding Speech:-
Dear audience, now I am going to conclude my speech. That’s all for today. Please pray for me , I also pray for you, may Almighty Allah bless all of you . See you again, on some other day. Till than you take care. Allah Hafeez


That’s all for the time being. Thank you so very much. Truly speaking, brothers and sisters, I spent a very nice moment with you. Allah Hafeez.
Ladies and gentleman, my topic ends here. If you have any questions, you can ask me freely. I will be happy to answer your questions if I can. Well….if you have no more question, I would like to end here. Have a nice day.


Note: Please begin with a Quotation or a Story .


           Md. Nasir Uddin Gazi                                                                                                                                BA(honrs) Dept. of English Literature at CVC                                                                                        Email:nasiruddingazi@gmail.com

No comments

Theme images by selensergen. Powered by Blogger.